Saturday, February 11, 2012

SCOOTERS

I can go on for days on how much I hate scooters without even second guessing why I hate them so much. It's a bad crossbreed between a bike and skateboard and you just look down right retarded riding one if you're over the age of 12. Yes, scooter kids may now be buying bmx brand grips and even headsets but to each kid coming in to buy grips for their scooter could be buying a complete bike or other parts to expand a "sport" worth recognizing as an actual sport.

‎"A lot of bmx shops are dipping into scooters for the money, but I don't wanna push something that gay that will flare out in a year or two just to make a dollar. Bmx is what I know and what I want to see grow and that will never change. Bmx has been around forever and always will, people just need to realize that."

Like I said, I can go on for days about this topic but I just wanted to bring it up briefly.. besides everyone should know the facts anyway. thank you for taking your time to read this and go ride you bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment